December Collab Shoot - Winter Forest
These Collab Shoots are starting to get noticed, and this one takes the cake. I partnered with the Inclusive Education Project (one of my clients) to create a truly touching photo shoot. They brought along a few of their IEP kiddos as models and we went crazy in the beautiful Redwoods located at the Carbon Canyon Regional Park in Brea, California (bet you didn't know there were Redwoods in Orange County did ya?). It was a bit of a hike, but so worth it. I highly recommend scouting the place out for your next shoot.
IEP desperately needed some photos for content, so this shoot was super helpful. Like all our collab shoots, we brought along a few amazing brands to help style and provide product and everyone received a TON of photos in return. We've all been sharing and tagging on our respective social media accounts and the response has been incredible.
See the gallery of my fave shots below:
2017 collab shoots are already planned! So excited to get going this year.
Winter Forest Collab Shoot Brands Involved:
- Creative Direction + Photography - EP Designhouse @ep_designhouse
- Featuring kids from the Inclusive Education Project @iepcalifornia
- Model - Tiffany Ranney @tifffanyyy_7
- MUA - Courtnee Purdie @courtnee_purdie
- Clothing + Accessories - Twelve & Faye @twelveandfaye, B.Haven Kids @bhavenbaby, Mother Trucker & co. @mothertruckerco, The Stacked Collection @stackedcollection, Motley by Shannon Deane @motleybyshannondeane