I wanted something amazing for our first family photoshoot. After scouring Pinterest for themes, I finally put together this “Bohemian Daydream” idea filled with neon/neutral/boho/dreamcatcher/gypsy goodness. I sourced most of the props from thrift shops and collaborated with Maria at Wünderland & Co. on the rest (except for the teepee, which I handmade). Photography by London Light Photography – these photos are amazing! I’m obsessed.
Styled photoshoots are so worth the investment. A couple props and a good eye for styling really takes your shoots to the next level and gives you photos you’ll remember and cherish forever. Click here to contact me and request pricing and more info on booking a styled shoot. More details on the props/DIY are below the gallery.
Styling & Execution
- Turquoise lantern – Wünderland & Co.
- Dreamcatcher – Wünderland & Co.
- Teepee – handcrafted x Erica Perebijnos
- Canned in California can – thrift shop find
- Navajo blanket – Wünderland & Co.
- Faux flowers, butterflies, neon pom branches – Hobby Lobby
- Flower/burlap garland – handcrafted x Erica Perebijnos
- Fashion styling – Erica Perebijnos/Wünderland & Co. collab
- Feather crown – handcrafted x Erica Perebijnos
- Vintage suitcase – thrift shop find
- Sheepskin rug – Wünderland & Co.